Welcome to eLoading Business Retailers Reload Page!
In this page, we will present to you the different methods how our eLoading Business Retailers can replenish their Retailer Account Balance. To know more about this eLoading Retailership Business opportunity, click here.
For the minimum amount of P100, do you know that you can already replenish your Retailer Account Balance? What are you waiting for, reload now!
How to replenish your Retailer Account Balance
1. Manual Payment Method
Product Code: “Retailer Reload”
2. Smart Padala Method
Click button below:
3. Credit Card/ Debit Card/ PayPal
You can reload directly simply by following this step by step guide:
1. To Reload, click the “PayPal Buy Now” button above. After clicking, you will be redirected to PayPal.
2. Right now*, Retailers can only reload at an amount of P100 once at a time plus the PayPal service charge of P25. (P100.00 + 25.00 service charge)
3. From this page you have two options to pay. If you have your PayPal account, just click the log-in button as shown above to finish your payment process.
The other option is to pay via Debit Card or Credit Card. Just click the “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” Button and simply fill-out the form that will appear and click the “Pay Now” Button.
*Please take note not to make a mistake in filling up the form as mentioned in Step 3 since the information there will be used in the verification process.
4. Once the payment is done, you will receive a confirmation email from PayPal. Simultaneously, we will also receive a notification from PayPal that you had delivered us with the said amount of money.
5. For more verification purposes, you can also forward your confirmation email from PayPal to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a confirmation message from us once we have verified your payment.
*We are currently exploring how to have retailers reload their balance accounts more than the amount of P100.00 with minimum service charge as less as possible.
We will update this page soon. For suggestions how we can improve our service, feel free to message us. For other concerns or inquiries, please feel free to fill-up this form.